Six Steps to Spectacular Style
We all know someone who looks fabulous every day, who always seems to know just what to wear and looks great in everything she wears. You can be that person!
Follow these six tips to spectacular style from the professionals at Image Matters and you will look good and feel great every day!
1. Wear your most flattering colors.
- Choose colors to complement your hair color, eye color and skin tone.
- Use your personalized Color Portfolio. Save time and money when shopping and enjoy a wardrobe filled with pieces that make you look good and feel great.
2. Choose appropriate make-up.
- Wear warm shades of lipstick and blush (cinnamon, coral, rust) to complement warm coloring and cool shades of lipstick and blush (rose, plum, berry) to complement cool coloring.
- Apply makeup in a way that complements your facial features and is appropriate for your lifestyle.
3. Adapt your hairstyle to current trends.
- Nothing dates a woman more than an outdated hairstyle.
- Your hairstyle should always flatter your face shape and facial features – and look current.
- Pay attention to TV commercials, magazine ads, etc. to determine whether hair trends are favoring more angular styles or softer styles.
4. Wear styles that flatter your unique body type and express your personality.
- Know your body type and dress to accommodate. Don’t wear every new trend if it doesn’t flatter you.
- Dress in styles that feel “right.” You should feel good in what you wear every day.
5. Own at least one pair of well-fitting trousers in your most flattering neutral color.
- Select a neutral color similar to your hair color.
- Make sure the pants fit you well. Pants that fit well are more flattering and look more expensive.
- Dress pants up with a top piece in lace, chiffon or satin, add a fabulous pair of earrings and “glitzy” shoes.
- Dress pants down with a casual top piece in cotton or linen and wear a great pair of sandals or comfortable walking shoes.
6. Pay attention to your accessories.
- Accessories add the “finishing touch.” Don’t forget them. Earrings are a must.
- Shoes should always be clean and free of scuff marks. Exposed toes require a pedicure.
- Carry a fabulous handbag. Choose a handbag that complements your coloring, is appropriate for your bodily proportions and reflects your personality.
Ready to make your personal and professional image work for you?
Email Image Matters or call 239.454.0044 today!
"Add some polish. Gain more confidence."
Servicing Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Everglades City, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Immokalee, Lehigh Acres, Marco Island, Naples, North Fort Myers, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Punta Rassa, Sanibel, Venice and all the cities in Lee, Collier, and Charlotte counties.