Are you ready for a little polish and a lot of confidence?
Frequently Asked Questions
Black isn’t in my Color Portfolio. Can I still wear black?
Black is most flattering on those people with black or very dark hair. However, black can be used by anyone as a color for pants or skirts as those items are worn away from the face. Just add a color from your Color Portfolio as a shirt or blouse.
Black is also used frequently for special occasion wear. Although it is often said that every woman needs a “little black dress” in her wardrobe, a dress that fits beautifully and is a stunning eye-catching color such as pink, coral, blue or aqua can make a real fashion statement.
I want to change my haircolor. Will it change my color palette?
Absolutely! Your color hair color can change your color palette. Consult your image consultant before making any changes to your hair color. It is important that your hair color complements your eye color and skin tone.
I had my colors done years ago. Do I need to do it again?
It depends. We all change as we go through life and sometimes the changes a person undergoes can change their color palette. Also, if your hair was a different color when you had your colors done initially, you probably need an updated consultation.
Books Recommended by Christine
- Color Me Beautiful's Looking Your Best: Color Makeup and Style by Mary Spillane & Christine Sherlock
- Dress Your Best: The Complete Guide to Finding the Style That's Right for Your Body by Clinton Kelly & Stacy London
- Staging Your Comeback: A Complete Beauty Revival For Women Over 45 by Christopher Hopkins
- The Triumph of Individual Style: A Guide to Dressing Your Body, Your Beauty, Your Self by Carla Mason Mathis & Helen Villa Connor
- Wear This, Toss That!: Hundreds of Fashion and Beauty Swaps That Save Your Looks, Save Your Budget, and Save You Time by Amy E. Goodman
Ready to make your personal and professional image work for you?
Email Image Matters or call 239.454.0044 today!
"Add some polish. Gain more confidence."
Servicing Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Everglades City, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Immokalee, Lehigh Acres, Marco Island, Naples, North Fort Myers, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Punta Rassa, Sanibel, Venice and all the cities in Lee, Collier, and Charlotte counties.